- 80 g olive oil
- 100 g Cheddar cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 150 g brown onion, cut into quarters
- 150 g tin tuna, Drained
- 5 eggs
- 100 g rice flour
- 2 pinches salt
- 2 pinches ground pepper
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease and line a overn prooof dish (25 x 15cm) with baking paper and set aside.
- Place cheese into mixing bown and grate 5 - 7 sec/speed 6, until cheese is evenly grated. Transfer into the bowl and set aside.
- Place zucchine into mixing bowl and grate 4 -7 sec/speed 4, until zucchini is evenly grated. Transer into the bown with the cheese and set aside.
- Place onion into the mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatual, then add drained Tuna.
- Add eggs, rice flout, salt, pepper, reserved cheese and zucchini and olive oil, combine 6secs"Counter-clockwise operation" speed 4.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish and bake for 30 minutes (180°C), or until golden brown. Serve hot or cold. With Salad and Mayonnaise
Accessories you need
You can make these in a muffin tray for individual serves. Adjust time accordingly
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Chocolate Hummus
- Cob Loaf - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- No Roll Scones - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Eggless Cupcakes - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Doughnut Bundt
- Ibu Sambal
- Flaky pastry sausage rolls
- Beef Massaman Curry
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- South Pacific Raita
- Popcorn Chicken
- Egg Free Brioche