- 445 grams wholemeal flour or bakers flour
- 75 grams almond meal
- 20 grams chia seeds
- 15 grams Olive oil or Rice Bran oil
- 2 heaped teaspoon dried yeast
- 1 heaped tablespoon Parsley Dried
- 1 heaped tablespoon Promite or Vegemite
- 30 grams Tomato sauce or Tomato Chutney
- salt and pepper to taste
1h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
1. Add water into Thermomix along with dried yeast 2 minutes / 40 deg / speed 1.
2. Add olive / rice bran oil and salt, bakers flour and almond meal.
3. Add chia seeds, tomato sauce (NB# home made sauce is best), parsley and other herbs.
4. Mix on 30 seconds / speed 1.
5. Place dough onto floured bench or tray and roll into ball.
6. Transfer into greased bowl and cover in plastic wrap and then towel.
7. Allow to prove (rise) for around 40 min - dough should be double the original size.
8. Prepare oven at 200 deg Standard bake.
8. Transfer dough into greased loaf tin after proving sprinkle with extra Chia seeds or seeds and herbs of choice.
9. Bake for 20- 30 minutes.
Accessories you need
Garnish before baking with dried herbs and extra Chia Seeds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Quick and easy bread rolls
- NO WHEAT, LOW GLUTEN RAISIN BREAD
- Gina’s Scone Loaf
- Fruit Bread
- Nutty Low Carb Bread
- Japanese milk bread
- Challah (traditional Jewish celebratory plaited loaf)
- Scrolls (Lactose Free)
- German spelt bread