- 500 grams full cream milk
- 20 grams Yeast
- 500 grams spelt flour
- 3 tsp Himalayan salt
- 50 grams gluten free rolled oats, Omit if required and add additional seeds
- 50 grams chia seeds, pre soaked in 50grams milk
- 30 grams linseeds or flaxseeds
- 30 grams pumpkin seeds
- 30 grams sesame seeds
- 30 grams sunflower seeds
- 10 grams honey
- 10 grams apple cider vinegar
- 30 grams extra virgin olive oil
Place milk and yeast into the bowl (avoiding the blade) and heat for 2mins 37degrees for 2 mins.
Add all the remaining ingredients and kneed "Dough mode" for 4mmins.
Prove for 30 mins or until risen and place in cold over for 40 mins on 180degrees,
Easily made into bread rolls and bake for 10 mins.
Seeds can be omited for what you chose or have available just note fat content may change.
Approx 12grams fat per slice.
Can be baked in preheated oven.
Make on water for dairy free.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Honeycomb Muffins
- Lemon Cake dairy, nut & wheat free
- Chelsea Winter Morrocan Chicken and Apricot Salad
- Thai-Inspired Peanut Superfood Slaw
- Amaretti with Cherry on Top
- Crunchy Brekkie Bites
- Bliss Balls - Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Paleo Meatloaf
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Cacao Protein Slice
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Healthy Oat Slice