- 3 large eggs, I used 60g eggs
- 40 g Greek yoghurt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder OR cream of tartar
Preheat the oven to 160°C.
Line a baking tray with baking paper.
1. Separate the eggs.
2. Insert the butterfly, add the whites to the along with the baking powder or Cream of Tartar.
(**Make sure the bowl is sparkling clean and free of grease. Or whip the whites in a stand mixer.**
(Set aside the yolks in a medium sized bowl along with the yogurt.))
3. Set to 37°C/sp3/3-5 minutes and beat the egg whites until stiff.
4. Meanwhile, whisk together the egg yolks and yoghurt, by hand, until smooth and creamy.
5. Whisk 1/3 of the egg whites into the yolk mixture, and stir gently to combine.
6. Slowly and gently fold the rest of the egg whites into the yolks. Combine until only just blended.
7. Gently spoon 6 portions onto the baking paper.
8. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden.
9. Leave on the tray for a minute to cool before cooling on a wire rack. Optional: Sprinkle lightly with a tiny bit of salt as you take them out of the oven if you like.
Who said Paleo has to be tasteless..?
These really are light fluffy little clouds.
Go to my FaceBook Page Thermify me Breadwinners for more recipes and Thermify me for even more recipes, tips and cooking class schedules.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Blueberry jam
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Mixed berry Cheesecake trifle
- Mini cheesecake tarts 2 ways.
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice