- 2 tbsp of Orient Asian Mexican Chutney
- 1 whole wheat tortilla
- ¼ cup grated beetroot
- ¼ cup grated carrot
- 1tbsp fresh peas
- 2tbsp sprouts
Spread the Orient Asian Mexican Sauce evenly over the tortilla.
Add the grated vegetables and sprouts.
Wrap it to make a thick, filling roll and serve.
This one is our most favorite amongst all the veg sandwich recipes by kids.
You can check more sandwich recipes on https://orientasian.in/veg-sandwich-recipes/
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Oatmeal bread
- Gluten Free Tortillas
- Brötchen (German bread rolls)
- Spelt and Pumpkin seed Bread (lower GI, higher protein, multigrain and seeds)
- Langos (Hungarian fried potato bread)
- Sweet potato bread
- Cheese Sandwich
- "Fluffy French Toast w Puddles of Love"
- Rice bread
- Cinnamon scrolls
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!