- 100 g Parmesan cheese, in 2 cm cubes, plus some for top of rolls (optional)
- 510 g white spelt flour
- 3 tsp dried yeast
- 1 tsp fine salt
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 290 g warm water
Place parmesan into TM bowl and grate for 10 secs, sp 8. Reserve some cheese for the top of the rolls, if desired.
Add all other ingredients and knead for 2 mins, , .
Tip out dough onto silicon bread mat or place in an oiled bowl and cover with cling wrap. Wait till dough is doubled in size.
Shape dough into rolls on a baking paper lined tray and let rise again if you have time (otherwise just proceed to the next step, and the rolls will rise while baking).
Brush each roll with a little water and press in sesame seeds or other seeds of choice, or press some grated cheese onto the top of each roll (optional).
Place tray into a cold oven. Turn oven on to 190 degrees and bake 25 mins or till roll sounds hollow when tapped on base.
Many flavours could be added to this recipe instead of/in addition to parmesan. Herbs and garlic could be added, as well as sundried tomato, olives etc. Have fun and let me know how they taste!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Supersoft Bread
- Variation Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Mini Cheese and bacon rolls- pie maker
- Low carb herb bread
- Low carb fathead dough
- Zopf (Swiss Milk Bread)
- Japanese style sandwich bread
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Spring time spinach cob loaf
- Steamed Cheese Custard
- Thai Prawn and Vege Flu Fighting Soup
- Paleo Chewy Choc Chip Cookies
- Almond Chai Latte
- 3 Ingredient "Paleo" Choc Icecream
- Sage and Bacon Potato Rosti
- Spinach, Parmesan and Cracked Pepper Muffins
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Sweet Potato Lentil Soup
- Massaman Curry
- Thermomix Sushi
- Moreish Chocolate Coconut Truffles