- 50 g Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 Handful of spinach
- 280 g lukewarm water
- 1 tbsp dried yeast
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 500 g baker's flour
- 20 g olive oil
- sesame seeds, to sprinkle
1. Place parmesan cheese and spinach into and blitz - 5 seconds/speed 5.
*If you haven't milled your cheese yet, place in bowl first (alone) and mill - 10 seconds/speed 8, then add spinach and proceed with step 1.
2. Add water and yeast and mix - 1 min/speed 2
3. Add remaining ingredients and combine - 6 seconds/speed 6
4. Knead - 2 min/
5. Empty dough onto Thermomat (or a greased glass bowl, covered in a tea towel) and leave to proof in a warm area (on top of your Thermoserver, filled with hot water is a good place) for 30 min.
6. Knock dough back and shape into dinner rolls, knot rolls, bread stick etc... Tap the tops with wet hands and sprinkle some sesame seeds on top.
7. Place on a baking tray and into a cold oven, setting temp to 180 deg. Allow to bake for 20-25 min or until golden and 'hollow' when tapped on the bottom.
8. Best served fresh!
Accessories you need
Baking bread can be an art, but this recipe is quite forgiving. It is a never fail and tastes amazing with freshly made butter!
Recipe is a good way to get a little extra goodness into the kids.
Add some chia seeds, linseeds etc if you like.
My gorgeous Group Leader Trisha Burgess is to credit for this recipe. We use it at our demo's
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Smashed Pea and Haloumi Fritters
- Pumpkin and Feta Muffins
- Creamy Lemon Biscuit Bars
- Simply Delicious Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni
- Mexican Chicken and Corn Bake
- Kids in the Kitchen - White Chocolate and Apricot Easter Roughs
- Wholemeal Spelt (Refined Sugar Free) Banana and Coconut Loaf
- Simple Coconut Chicken Curry with Hidden Veggies for the Kids
- Easy & Delicious Christmas Brandy Custard
- Vegan - 10 second - Choc Mint Mousse (with peppermint essential oil)
- Natural Fruit Flavouring for Yoghurt (with added protein hit and free from refined sugar)
- Mini Cheesy Vegetarian Party Quiches