- 250 grams cream cheese
- 300ml sour cream
- 150-200 grams Baby Spinach Leaves
- 2 level teaspoons Vegetable stock paste
- 2-3 sprigs spring onions
1.Preheat oven to 180°C.
Line a baking tray (30 x 40 cm) with baking paper and set aside.
2. Slice off the top of the cob loaf to form a lid, then scoop out the bread from the centre leaving 1½ cm thick edge around the outside. Tear bread into bite-sized pieces and set aside.
3. Place spring onion and spinach leaves into mixing bowl and chop 10 sec/speed 8.
4. Scrape down sides of mixing, if spinach isn't fine enough chop again 10 sec/speed 8
5. Add remaining ingredients and mix 20 sec/speed 3[/b]
6. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl and repeat step 5, until ingredients are combined.
7. Transfer dip mixture into cob loaf and top with lid. Wrap cob loaf in aluminium foil, then place onto prepared baking tray and bake for 40 minutes (180°C).
8. Place reserved bread pieces around the outside of the cob loaf on baking tray, then bake for a further 15 minutes (180°C).
Accessories you need
You can also make this recipe a day ahead. Simply store the 'dip' in a sealed container in the fridge. Spoon dip into the cob loaf the next day and follow steps 7 and 8.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.