- 100 grams cracked wheat
- 20 grams Linseeds
- 20 grams sesame seeds, Plus extra to sprinkle
- 10 grams poppy seeds, Plus extra to sprinkle
- 350 grams Luke Warm Water
- 7 grams Instant dry yeast, 1sachet or 2tsp
- 10 grams salt
- 350 grams strong bakers flour
- 20 grams olive oil
- 20 grams sunflower seeds, Plus extra to sprinkle
- 20 grams pumpkin seeds, Plus extra to sprinkle
Place the wheat and seeds into the TM bowl and mill for 1minute, speed 9
Add the water, yeast, salt, flour and oil, mix for 6 seconds, speed 7 to combine
Knead dough for 2 minutes, interval speed
Transfer dough to TM mat, kneed into ball, cover and let stand for 40 minutes or until doubled in size
Place extra seeds into a small bowl and mix to combine
Punch back dough and knead into ball. Cut into 12 even portions, form into rolls. Dip rolls into seed mix. Place onto lined baking tray, cover with TM mat, stand 30 min or until doubled in size
Place into cold oven and bake 200'C conventional oven 25 minutes or until golden.
Note: this is a very sticky dough, you will need well oiled hands to work it!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- German spelt bread
- Wholemeal Spinach and Cheese Scroll - WA School Canteen Approved (Green)
- Milk loaf
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Ruth’s Sourdough Rye Turkish Bread
- Black Buger Buns
- Gf cheese and onion mini breads
- brioche rolls masterchef
- Sue’s White Bread Loaf
- Low FODMAP Easy Everyday White Bread
- Wholemeal rolls
- Dutch Oven Bread (crunchy crust) *** WARNING - THIS BREAD NEEDS 12 HOURS OR OVERNIGHT TO RISE!!!
- Lime self saucing pudding
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- German spelt bread
- Stock Powder
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Coconut Fingers
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Sam's Chocolate Brownies
- Spiced lamb flatbread