- 100 grams cracked wheat
- 20 grams Linseeds
- 20 grams sesame seeds, Plus extra to sprinkle
- 10 grams poppy seeds, Plus extra to sprinkle
- 350 grams Luke Warm Water
- 7 grams Instant dry yeast, 1sachet or 2tsp
- 10 grams salt
- 350 grams strong bakers flour
- 20 grams olive oil
- 20 grams sunflower seeds, Plus extra to sprinkle
- 20 grams pumpkin seeds, Plus extra to sprinkle
Place the wheat and seeds into the TM bowl and mill for 1minute, speed 9
Add the water, yeast, salt, flour and oil, mix for 6 seconds, speed 7 to combine
Knead dough for 2 minutes, interval speed
Transfer dough to TM mat, kneed into ball, cover and let stand for 40 minutes or until doubled in size
Place extra seeds into a small bowl and mix to combine
Punch back dough and knead into ball. Cut into 12 even portions, form into rolls. Dip rolls into seed mix. Place onto lined baking tray, cover with TM mat, stand 30 min or until doubled in size
Place into cold oven and bake 200'C conventional oven 25 minutes or until golden.
Note: this is a very sticky dough, you will need well oiled hands to work it!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Supersoft Bread
- Variation Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Mini Cheese and bacon rolls- pie maker
- Low carb herb bread
- Low carb fathead dough
- Zopf (Swiss Milk Bread)
- Japanese style sandwich bread
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Spring time spinach cob loaf