- 600 g Almond milk, Unsweetened, frozen into cubes
- 150 g sugar
- 150g g almonds, skins on (can roast but not essential)
- 100 g water, as required
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Mill sugar 20 Sec / Speed 10
2. Add Almonds and blitz 30 sec / Speed 10
3. Add Almond Milk ice cubes and crush 2 mins / Speed 8.Gradually add water as required through lid. Use spatula through the lid to help the ice along.
4. Serve on its own or with brioche.
A yummy Sicilian treat, eaten for Breakfast in Summer with a Brioche or snacking at anytime!
Can serve as a pallate cleanser between meals for a multi course dinner party.
Replace water with Amaretto liquor for an Adult version.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Chocolate Bavarian
- ALMOND GRANITA
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Milo Balls
- Apple Pikelets Egg Free Adaptable
- Choc Mint Fudge
- Strawberry "Yogo"
- Spanish Cream Cheese Flan