- 250 grams Dried apple
- 1 tsp Bi Carb Soda
- 110 grams Boiling water
- 1 tbsp liquid honey
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 100 grams Shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 30 grams dessicated coconut, to roll the balls in
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place dried apple into TM bowl, chop finely - speed 9/10 seconds.
Sprinkle over 1 tsp bi carb soda.
Add the boiling water
Mix speed 2/5 seconds
Set aside for 10 minutes to allow the apple to cool.
Then add the honey, coconut oil, 100 grams of coconut and chia seeds.
Mix together on speed 6/15 seconds until it resembles a paste consistency that will hold together.
Make into teaspoon sized balls and coat with coconut.
Place in the refrigerator to set.
Can add different dried fruit and/or seeds to make variations. Eg cranberries and sunflower seeds; raisins and pepitas. Approximate amounts 50 g of fruit and 1 tbs seeds.
Try rolling them in chia seeds instead of coconut.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Savoury Biscotti
- Welsh Teabread
- Spinach Balls
- Cream Cheese and Rhubarb Blondies
- Corn Bread
- Chicken and Pine Nut Savoury Cheesecake
- Roast Pork Belly with steamed vegetables and pumpkin, fennel soup
- Apricot Chicken Meatballs
- Potato Rolls
- Tomato and Ricotta Tarts
- No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- SAVOURY SHORTBREAD