- 800 grams icecubes
- 350 grams Gala Apples (or 3 apples), cut into 8 chunks
- 100 grams whipping cream
- 50 grams sugar, to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Add sugar to bowl and grind for 10 seconds on Speed 9 to make icing sugar
Add fruit and blend 10 secs/Speed 5
Add cream, cinnamon and ice and blend for 1 min 30 seconds/Speed 9 with the aid of the spatula
Apple Pie Sorbet
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Pineapple upside down cake
- Choc Bliss Balls
- Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Custard
- Churro Pancakes
- Coconut Panna Cotta with tropical salsa
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Musk Stick Fudge
- Chocolate creams