- 800 grams icecubes
- 350 grams Gala Apples (or 3 apples), cut into 8 chunks
- 100 grams whipping cream
- 50 grams sugar, to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Add sugar to bowl and grind for 10 seconds on Speed 9 to make icing sugar
Add fruit and blend 10 secs/Speed 5
Add cream, cinnamon and ice and blend for 1 min 30 seconds/Speed 9 with the aid of the spatula
Apple Pie Sorbet
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pudding with Butterscotch Sauce
- 1 kilo Plum Jam
- Cheese Biscuits
- Kitchen-Sink Quiche
- Simple Baileys Slushie
- Light n Fluffy Muffins, any fruit
- QCE (Quick, Cheap, Easy) Apple Slice
- Yoplait style Vanilla Yoghurt
- TM5 Bacon, Mushroom and Pea Risotto
- TM31 Bacon, Mushroom and Pea Risotto
- Pink Drink Smoothie
- Afghans Biscuits