- 1 orange (rind and juice)
- 10 g raw sugar
- 15 g apple cider vinegar
- 6 apples or pears peeled and cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon or all spice (optional)
Add orange rind and sugar to bowl and grind for 10 sec, speed 10.
Add all remaining ingredients including the orange juice and cook for 10 min, 100 deg, , speed 1. Allow to cool before serving.
I like to pour into small jars and freeze for later in the year when apples/pears are not in season. We like to eat this at breakfast with yoghurt or porridge, or as a snack (my preference is cold). My daughter likes it best for dessert with a scoop of icecream!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc peanut butter balls
- 3 ingredient vanilla ice-cream
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Banana Coconut Muffins (gluten free, nut free)
- Rogan Josh
- Shepherds Pie
- Beef and Black Bean with Cauliflower Rice
- Pumpkin and mix veg soup
- Peanut Maple Chicken with coconut rice LOW FODMAP
- BBQ Pulled Pork
- Pesto Salmon with mash and veg
- Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (egg free)
- Mango yoghurt ice cream
- Spag Bol in one bowl
- Salmon with mash, broccolini and asian inspired sauce