- 300 g dried apricots
- 140 g dessicated coconut
- 5 g Chia Seeds.
Line a square cake tin with baking paper.
Place all ingedients in the TM bowl.
Mix for 45 secs Speed 7.
Push the mixture evenly into the tin.
Refrigerate for 1 hour before cutting into squares.
- Add 5g flaxseeds
- Make into balls and roll in coconut
- For a ‘non-school snack’ I added 80g brazil nuts to the mix (you can use nuts of your choice)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Sweet Chocolate Log or Balls
- Gluten Free Butterscotch Self-saucing Pudding
- Cranberry Coconut Bliss Balls