- 300 g dried apricots
- 140 g dessicated coconut
- 5 g Chia Seeds.
Line a square cake tin with baking paper.
Place all ingedients in the TM bowl.
Mix for 45 secs Speed 7.
Push the mixture evenly into the tin.
Refrigerate for 1 hour before cutting into squares.
- Add 5g flaxseeds
- Make into balls and roll in coconut
- For a ‘non-school snack’ I added 80g brazil nuts to the mix (you can use nuts of your choice)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie