- 250 grams plain sweet biscuits
- 150 grams dried apricots
- 120 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 395 gram can sweetened condensed milk
- 125 grams butter chopped
- 250 grams choc bits dark or milk
1. Grease and line a 28x18cm baking pan with baking paper or foil
2. Place biscuits into bowl and chop for 5 secs on speed 8, set aside.
3. Place apricots in bowl and chop for 4 secs on speed 7, set aside.
4. Place sweetened condensed milk into and chopped butter into bowl, mix for 6-7 mins at 70 deg C speed 2.
5. Add dry ingredients and mix for 20 seconds on speed 3.
6. Press mixture into prepared tin
7. Clean and dry bowl , place choc bits in bowl and melt at 60 deg for 6 mins.
8. Pour melted chocolate over slice and allow to set. Cut into squares to serve.
Accessories you need
Slice with hot knife into squares. Share with your friends as they are addictive!
Recipe converted from Nestles Recipes .com.au.... Thankyou Nestle.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot Roll Ups / Fruit Leathers - @Thermo.Cazza
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Thermomix Fig Salami
- Almond and oat Bliss Balls
- Sues Sultana Cake
- Madeleines Carrot and Coriander Soup
- Asian Rhubarb and Carrot Soup
- Egg Tart
- Cod and potato chowder
- Chrissys Sultana and Bran Muffins
- Beef and Pepper Casserole
- Filipino steamed Pork Buns
- Chicken Congee Filo style
- maryannes mashed potato
- Maryannes Seafood Chowder
- wholemeal spelt bread