- 100g white chocolate
- 200g dried apricots
- 200g sweetened condensed milk
- 35g icing sugar
- 60g Desiccated Coconut
- 1 tsp grated orange rind
- Extra coconut for rolling
8Recipe is created for
- Place chocolate in TM bowl and grate 3 sec / speed 7. Set aside.
- Place dried apricots in TM bowl and chop 8 sec / speed 8.
- Add remaining ingredients including the chocolate and mix together 8 sec / speed 5. Scrape down if necessary and mix 5 sec / speed 5.
- Cover and refrigerate for awhile (this just makes rolling a little easier).
- Roll into small balls and roll into coconut.
- Keep refrigerated until needed.
- These also freeze well.
I converted this recipe from "Wendys Kitchen Table"
For more decadent recipes head over to my website: //thermofun.com/
You can also find me on my facebook page ThermoFun
Apricot and White Chocolate Balls
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Chicken Unfried Rice
- Maple Butter
- Tim Tam Cake
- Lime and Ginger Curd
- Baileys and Chocolate Pannacotta - ThermoFun
- Bacon Jam - ThermoFun
- Zucchini Cake - ThermoFun
- Mars Bar Brownie - ThermoFun
- Coconut Chicken Curry - ThermoFun
- Red Capsicum with Feta and Cashew Chunky Dip - ThermoFun
- Roasted Pumpkin with Cashew and Parmesan - ThermoFun
- Basil with Cashew and Parmesan - ThermoFun