- 130 grams dried apricots
- 390 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 1 cans sweetened condensed milk
Recipe is created for
- Add dried apricots - 5seconds, speed 8
- Add desiccated coconut and condensed milk - mix 5seconds, speed 4
- flatten into slice tray and sprinkle desiccated coconut on top OR roll into balls and coat in desiccated coconut. Refrigerate
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Janine's Berry Bounty Bites - Thermie and Friends
- Persimmon Pudding (Percy Pud)
- Nutella Ice Cream (no eggs)
- Oats, hazelnut, banana, chocolate chips muesli bar
- nutella custard
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Pineapple Cheesecake Jars
- Lemon Cake Bliss Balls
- Zilm Chocolate Coconut Balls
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)