- 1 lemon rind
- 1 Orange rind
- 20 g sugar
- 2 apples cored and quartered
- fresh lemon juice
- fresh orange juice
- 1 egg yolk
- 300 g Self Raising Flour
- 200 g water
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Tia Maria / Brandy Liqueur
- 130 g sultanas
- oil (canola or light olive oil)
Place rind and sugar into mixing bowl 20 sec/speed 9.
2. Add the apples and chop 4 sec/speed 6.
3. Add the juice, egg yolk, flour, water, cinnamon powder, vanilla essence and liqueur and mix 6 sec/speed 6. The texture needs to be on the softer side. If it is too hard add more water.
4. Add sultanas and mix 5 sec//. Set aside for about 10 minutes.
5. In a small saucepan add the oil and deep fry. When the oil is hot enough use a teaspoon of the mixture and place in the hot oil. Cook till light golden colour.
6. Dust Fritule with Dusting Sugar mixture recipe and enjoy them warm as they are delicious!
Accessories you need
Together with sultanas you can add bananas and/or pear – whatever you desire!
Corn kernels are a savoury addition to fritules. Dusting sugar recipe: //www.recipecommunity.com.au/recipes/dusting-sugar-fritules-croatian-mini-doughnuts/46912
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Brownie
- Heydon's Crepes
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover
- Banana & Hazelnut Icecream
- Caramilky Cheesecake
- Variation of Jamie Oliver’s Sticky Date Toffee Pudding
- Caramilk Ice Cream
- Caramilk Mousse with strawberries
- Caramilk baked cheesecake
- Raw Strawberry Frozen Snack Bars
- Vanilla Slice
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Apple Fruit Jam
- Passionfruit apple jam
- Chocolate Brownie
- Strawberry Curd
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Tweaked version of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies
- Lamb Shanks