- 1 lemon rind
- 1 Orange rind
- 20 g sugar
- 2 apples cored and quartered
- fresh lemon juice
- fresh orange juice
- 1 egg yolk
- 300 g Self Raising Flour
- 200 g water
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Tia Maria / Brandy Liqueur
- 130 g sultanas
- oil (canola or light olive oil)
Place rind and sugar into mixing bowl 20 sec/speed 9.
2. Add the apples and chop 4 sec/speed 6.
3. Add the juice, egg yolk, flour, water, cinnamon powder, vanilla essence and liqueur and mix 6 sec/speed 6. The texture needs to be on the softer side. If it is too hard add more water.
4. Add sultanas and mix 5 sec//. Set aside for about 10 minutes.
5. In a small saucepan add the oil and deep fry. When the oil is hot enough use a teaspoon of the mixture and place in the hot oil. Cook till light golden colour.
6. Dust Fritule with Dusting Sugar mixture recipe and enjoy them warm as they are delicious!
Accessories you need
Together with sultanas you can add bananas and/or pear – whatever you desire!
Corn kernels are a savoury addition to fritules. Dusting sugar recipe: //www.recipecommunity.com.au/recipes/dusting-sugar-fritules-croatian-mini-doughnuts/46912
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plum jam with apple
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake