- 600ml thickened cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste, or 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 400g condensed milk
- 100g Baileys Irish Cream
- Attach butterfly in TM bowl.
- Set TM 1 min / speed 2 and while blades are moving, pour cream, vanilla and condensed milk through hole in TM lid.
- Pour in Baileys Irish Cream and mix 30 sec / speed 2.
- Pour into ThermoServer (or other container suitable for ice cream).
- Freeze overnight.
- Then enjoy...
If you are using your ThermoServer, place it in freezer with the lid OFF for a couple of hours to help the ice cream freeze.
f you enjoy Baileys™ make sure you check out my other recipes using it: //thermofun.com/thermofuns-baileys-recipes/
For more decadent recipes head over to my website: //thermofun.com/
You can also find me on my facebook page ThermoFun
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate caramel coconut balls
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Chicken Unfried Rice
- Maple Butter
- Tim Tam Cake
- Lime and Ginger Curd
- Baileys and Chocolate Pannacotta - ThermoFun
- Bacon Jam - ThermoFun
- Zucchini Cake - ThermoFun
- Mars Bar Brownie - ThermoFun
- Coconut Chicken Curry - ThermoFun
- Red Capsicum with Feta and Cashew Chunky Dip - ThermoFun
- Roasted Pumpkin with Cashew and Parmesan - ThermoFun
- Basil with Cashew and Parmesan - ThermoFun