- 875 grams thickened full fat cream, 875 gms also = 875 mls
- 80 grams icing sugar
- 60 grams Baileys Irish Cream, 60 gms also = 60 mls
- 500 grams Arnotts Choc Ripple Biscuits
- 150 grams Baileys Irish Cream, 150 gms also = 150 mls
- 2 scoops fresh cherries or fruit of your choice, or decorate with fondant as my photo
Recipe is created for
Add the cream, soft icing sugar and irish cream, insert butterfly and whip for 40 secs / speed 3.5
Using the remaining cream mixture cover the entire ring and refrigerate for 4 hours so that the liqueur can soak into the biscuits turning it into chocolate sponge cake type consistancy.
Christmas crowd pleaser
Make sure this dessert is clearly marked ALCOHOLIC to inform designated drivers and parents of children.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet