- 150 grams sweet biscuit crumbs (Marie)
- 60 grams unsalted butter melted
- 750 grams Philadelphia Cheese (2 pkts), Room temperature
- 340 grams castor sugar
- 2 level tablespoons lemon juice
- lemon zest optional
- 2 eggs (260g)
- icing sugar for dusting
- fresh berries dusted
- sprinkle unsalted pistachios, before baking
- caramel sauce, store bought
1. Place 150gms sweet biscuit crumbs into TM bowl and whizz through for about 10 seconds speed 6-7
- Melt butter (I microwave in coffee cup for 1 min on high)
- Pour bread crumbs into springform pan and pour butter over the crumbs.
- Using spatula mix through the crumbs until they all appear coated with the butter (crumbly looking)
- Using a flat bottomed drinking glass flatten the crumbs and put pan into freezer for 5 minutes, this hrdens the base.
Place all ingredients into TM bowl and mix for 30 sec speed 4-5 or until smooth
Place ovenproof bowl of water on bottom shelf of oven
Pour into prepared crumb crust, gently shake pan to flatten mixture, then bake at 150oC for 60 mins (My oven requires 75 mins)
Allow to cool completely in oven. Serve dusted with icing sugar and fresh berries or caramel topping.
Too Easy and super yummy!
Base and Filling
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet
- Croatian Kifle ~ Shortcrust biscuits with jam
- Raspberry Ripple Nougat Parfait TM adjusted from Lyndey's Cracking Christmas
- Croatian ~ Mlince
- Corn Fritters
- Croatian Plum Dumplings ~ Knedle s Sljivama
- Loukoumades Greek Honey Puffs
- Tomato sauce for Ricotta Gnocchi or any pasta dish
- Ricotta Gnocchi
- Galaktoboureko Greek Custard Pie
- Italian Doughnuts or Donuts!
- Homemade Bagels