- 250 g Granita Biscuits (1 packet)
- 125 g Butter
- 60 g melted butter
- 500 g Philadelphia Cheese
- 500 g ricotta
- 325 g castor sugar
- 4 eggs
- 60 g plain flour
- 45 g cornflour
- 2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 600 g thickened cream
- 300 g whipping cream
- 1 Flake bar
3h 15minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place Biscuits in bowl Turbo 2-4 seconds.
2. Add butter Turbo 1 second
3. Mix and melt butter and biscuits 3-5 minutes / 80 degrees / speed "Gentle stir setting" .
1. Add chopped 60g butter to the bowl. Melt butter 1-2 minutes / 60 degrees / speed 4.
2. Set butter aside.
3. Add Cheese to the bowl. Chop 20 seconds / speed 5.
4. Add Ricotta and Sugar. Chop 40 seconds / speed 5. Scrape sides of bowl and Mix a further 20 seconds / speed5.
5. Insert Butterfly.
6. Mixing 60 seconds / speed 4. Slowly add the 4 eggs.
7. Add remaining ingredients (don't forget the melted butter) 30 seconds / speed 4 or until mixture is smooth.
8. Pour filling onto the base.
9. Bake in oven (160 degrees celsius) 1 hour and then turn off oven and leave cake in the oven for a further 2 hours.
10. Remove and allow to cool completely.
11. Decorate with whipped cream and grated chocolate / or leave as is.
12. Refridgerate until ready to serve.
1. In a clean and dry bowl add the whipping cream.
2. Insert butterfly whisk.
3. Whisk 40 seconds / speed 3.5 or until whipped cream is formed.
4. Cover cheesecake filling.
5. Sprinkle with crushed flake bar.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- Raw Lemon Slice
- DATE & COCONUT BLISS BALLS
- CARAMEL GINGER FUDGE
- Strawberry Bliss Balls
- Caramel Hemp Protein Balls
- Dans frozen treats Variation Frozen Mango Bars...
- Dans Nuts. Doughnuts that is. Variation Jam Ball Donuts.
- Dairy and Egg free Chocolate Custard
- Janine's Berry Bounty Bites - Thermie and Friends
- Crispy Waffle Batter
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Chicken & Mushroom Vol Au Vent
- LYNN'S STEAK, KIDNEY AND MUSHROOM CASSEROLE
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake
- Raspberry Coconut Slice
- Pecan Pie
- Melting Moments
- Gluten Free Gooey Caramel Anzac Slice by Happy Mum Happy Child