- 120 grams almonds
- 60 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 120 grams medjool dates
- 1/2 level teaspoon Vanilla Paste
- 65 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 250 grams water
- 120 grams Cashews
- 60 grams Coconut nectar, Honey or Rice malt syrup
- 1 level tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 level tablespoon Vanilla Paste
- 1 heaped tablespoon Organic coconut flour
- 70 grams coconut oil melted
Grind Almonds Sp9 for 10secs
Add Coconut ,Medjool dates and Vanilla paste and process on Sp7 for a further 20secs
Press well into a Medium Springform pan, lined with baking paper on the bottom for ease of removal.
Alternatively you can line a medium ice cream container with glad wrap (for convenience in taking it out later.)
Blend Coconut with water on Sp 10 for 1 min
Scrape down sides and lid.
Add Cashews, honey, lemon juice, vanilla and coconut flour and mix on Sp7 for 40secs -scrape down and process another 20secs.
Add coconut oil and mix on Sp6 for 10secs
Mixture should be smooth and creamy.
Place sliced Banana onto base and pour filling in on top and place into the freezer until set. This will require at least 2hours. Ideally allow to freeze and cut while frozen and serve individual portions allowing to defrost slightly over 30mins.
Sprinkle with additional coconut and Banaban Coconut crunch.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Cacao & Peppermint Bliss Balls - Nut & Dairy Free
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Russian Honey Cake
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Nut Butter Mousse
- Unicorn balls
- Heavenly Chocolate Fudge Protein Slice
- Vanilla Slice Italian
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Chocolate Custard
- Easy automated yogurt - TM5
- Jaffa Cheesecake Slice
- Curry Pea Soup
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Apricot Slice
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Fruit Bread
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)
- Japanese milk bread