- 1 frozen banana
- 100 grams frozen raspberries
- 100 grams Almond milk
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 tsp LSA mix
- "Closed lid" Add all ingredients to bowl.
- Mix for 10 seconds on speed 10.
- Scrape down using spatula.
- Mix again for 5 seconds on speed 10.
- "Gentle stir setting" Put into serving bowl. Top with chopped banana, strawberries, coconut flakes and blueberries.
Accessories you need
I made my own vanilla yogurt using a recipe on Recipe Community.
You can top with other fruits as well as pepitas, sunflower seeds, chia seeds, nuts etc.
This is perfect for breakfast as well as a snack at any time of the day.
🍀Follow me on instagram @missthermolicious
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Egg Free Caramel Custard - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Chocolate Hazelnut Protein Balls
- Rice Bubble Slice - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Apricot & coconut bites
- Pear Crumble - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Val's Pavlova
- Estelles Apple Crumble
- Vegan GF Homemade Chocolates
- Nut-free Bliss Balls
- Taste Christmas Cake
- Keto Chocolate Nut Seed balls