- 1 frozen banana
- 100 grams frozen raspberries
- 100 grams Almond milk
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 tsp LSA mix
- Add all ingredients to bowl.
- Mix for 10 seconds on speed 10.
- Scrape down using spatula.
- Mix again for 5 seconds on speed 10.
- Put into serving bowl. Top with chopped banana, strawberries, coconut flakes and blueberries.
Accessories you need
I made my own vanilla yogurt using a recipe on Recipe Community.
You can top with other fruits as well as pepitas, sunflower seeds, chia seeds, nuts etc.
This is perfect for breakfast as well as a snack at any time of the day.
🍀Follow me on instagram @missthermolicious
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Masala chai gut friendly gummies
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chelsea Winter's Crazy Italian chocolate cake (egg free, dairy free)
- Raspberry Rounds
- Sticky Date Pancakes
- Mocha Sorbet (Adult Version)
- Chocolate Sweet Potato Fudge
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake - No bake
- Vanilla Bean Gelato
- Galaktoboureko - Greek Vanilla Slice
- Rima’s tastyfood cremè brûlée donuts
- Stewed Blood Plums (for Crumbles) - Thermo Cazza