- 30 grams raw sugar, can omit if want less sugar
- 600 grams frozen bananas in pieces, grabbed straight from the freezer
- 40 grams meringue, OR 1 egg white
- 40-80 grams Peanut Butter, amount is variable depending on flavour req
- 40-80 grams Maple syrup, amount variable on flavour required
- 50 grams whipping cream, can add more if have a dry/stiff banana mix
- 100 grams milk chocooate chunks
- 100 grams salted roasted macadamias, Or other salted nuts
1. Place macadamias or nuts of choice into the bowl and roughly chop 5 seconds speed 5/6, then set aside
2. No need to wash the bowl, place chocolate chunks in the bowl and chop 5 seconds speed 5/6, then set aside.
3. Without washing out the bowl place sugar if using in and mill 10 seconds speed 10.
4. Place banana meringue or egg white, peanut butter, cream and maple syrup in the bowl and chop 20-30 seconds speed 8. Until there are no big chunks.
5. Put in the butterfly and whip for at least 1 min 30 up to 2mins on speed 4. You want it fluffy.
6. Serve immediately in bowls and top with crushed nuts and chocolate.
7. Enjoy !
You can play with the add-in ingredients to change the flavour. If your nut free you can leave out the peanut butter and nuts. It could be substituted with Tahini or Sunflower seeds.
It can be dairy free, omit the cream add water or coconut cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Weight Watchers Coffee angel food cake (4pp)
- Weight Watchers Banoffee Slice (5pp)
- Cherry Choc Dream
- Caramel Pear and Cardamon Sorbet
- Avocado and Lime Sorbet
- Festive Bread
- FODMAP Friendly Tuna - Avocado Dip
- FODMAP Friendly Creamy Beef Curry
- FODMAP Gingerbread and Cranberry Biscuits
- CAB Biscuits choc,almond and beetroot
- FODMAP FRIENDLY CUSTARD