- 250 grams frozen banana
- 5 piece Frozen Strawberries
Recipe is created for
TM 6For cooking (simmering) at temperatures of 95°C or above (200°F), the simmering basket should always be used instead of the TM6 measuring cup, as the TM6 measuring cup fits tightly in the lid. The simmering basket rests loosely on top, is steam-permeable, and also prevents food spatter from the mixing bowl.
9Alcohol-free Baby food Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Ramadan Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Birthday Children birthday Kids in the kitchen Party Easy Quick Dessert Freezing Cooking for students Snack Drink Ice cream
- Insert 250 grams Frozen Banana, 5 pieces Frozen Strawberries.
Blend "Blend" 10sec/sp.8
- Scrape down, then blend "Blend" 10 sec / sp.6
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Rum and Raisin Icecream
- Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Chocolate Mouse (translated from Schokoladen-Mousse recipe)
- Zserbo aka Gerbeaud cake (Hungarian layer cake)
- Jilly’s No Fail Rum Balls
- Gluten free sponge
- Christmas 🎄 jelly candys
- Variation Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)
- Lemon Slice
- gulten free rice cake
- Biscoff slice
- Variation Thermomix Russian Fudge
- Soft Potato Doughnuts @levi_nathania
- Jimbaran Chili Sauce @levi_nathania
- Jimbaran BBQ Fish Sauce @levi_nathania
- Chicken - Shrimp Shumai by @levi_nathania
- Sauteed Siamese Gourd by @levi_nathania
- Chicken Soup with Luncheon by @levi_nathania
- Javanese Fruit Salad (Fruit Rujak) by @levi_nathania
- Batagor by @levi_nathania
- Hokkien Mee ala @levi_nathania
- The Wedding Soup by @levi_nathania
- Manadonese Pig's Trotter w/ Red Beans Soup by @levi_nathania
- Beef Radish Soup by @levi_nathania