- 200 grams plain flour
- 10 egg yolks only
- 500 grams sugar
- 200 grams coconut milk
- 5 g nutmeg powder
- 200 g Butter
1h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Weigh each of the ingredients in the TM bowl one after the other except the eggs and butter.Once all ingredients in the bowl mix on speed 2 for 40 to 50 sec. Add 1 yolk at a time till all yolks have been used up. Vola your batter is ready
You can seperate the batter in different containers and colour each batch with the colour of you choice( this is optional)
Grease an oven proof dish with a spoonful of melted butter, pour a cup of batter into the dish and spread evenly. Place it on the stove top and wait till just set.
Spread a spoon full of butter and place under the grill till it browns.Spread another spoonful of butter and pour another cup of batter over it and spread evenly. Grill and repeat this until all the batter is used up.
This is a layered cake and a served during Christmas or other special occasions.
Turn out the bebinca onto a wire rack.Cool and cut into slices before serving
To prepare the batter
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Spaghetti Alfredo
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Greek easter koulourakia dairy free
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Easy Pancakes
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns