- 2 --- Frozen Bananas
- 150 g Frozen Blueberries, 1 Punnet
- 150 g frozen raspberries, 1 Punnet
- 250 g Frozen Strawberries, 1 Punnet
- 200 g sweetened condensed milk
- 200 g coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 200 g Any type of berry or fresh fruit
- 300 g Greek Yogurt frozen in ice cubes
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Cut tops off strawberries and freeze all berries and yogurt.
- Put Coconut Milk and Vanilla Essence in TM for 3 min 100 deg Spd 1 - set aside - allow to start to cool
- Place all frozen bananas, berries, yogurt in TM bowl
Add sweetened condensed milk
Chop 10 sec, Spd 7
Scrape down bowl then chop 10 sec, spd 7
- Add still warm coconut milk and chop 10 sec spd 7
Scrape down bowl and repeat until at desired consistency
- Serve immediately or place in freezer.
If in freezer for too long it will go hard. Take out of freezer 2 hours before use and put in fridge to soften.
Accessories you need
I find that scoring the bananas down the sides before freezing and putting them in a microwave for 30 sec just before use, makes them much easier to peel.
Any tasty fruit can be used. By keeping the amount of fruit to two bananas and 750 grams of other fruit it seems to work.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sticky Date Pancakes
- Mocha Sorbet (Adult Version)
- Chocolate Sweet Potato Fudge
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake - No bake
- Vanilla Bean Gelato
- Galaktoboureko - Greek Vanilla Slice
- Rima’s tastyfood cremè brûlée donuts
- Stewed Blood Plums (for Crumbles) - Thermo Cazza
- Baileys Panna Cotta
- Healthy Avocado Chocolate Mousse
- Raspberry kombucha gummies
- Scottish Tablet