- 200 g Pepitas OR Macadamias, (you can use nuts of your choice)
- 200 g medjool dates
- 20 g Cacao or drinking chocolate
Place Pepitas OR Macadamias into TM bowl and mix for 10 secs on Speed 8 for Pepitas or 20 secs for Macadamias.
Add Medjool dates and cacao/rinking chocolate and mix 1 minute on Speed 9.
Roll into balls and refigerate for 1 hour before enjoying.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- family sized Apple and raspberry crumble