- 200 g Pepitas OR Macadamias, (you can use nuts of your choice)
- 200 g medjool dates
- 20 g Cacao or drinking chocolate
Place Pepitas OR Macadamias into TM bowl and mix for 10 secs on Speed 8 for Pepitas or 20 secs for Macadamias.
Add Medjool dates and cacao/rinking chocolate and mix 1 minute on Speed 9.
Roll into balls and refigerate for 1 hour before enjoying.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie
- Ferrero Rocher and Nutella cheesecake