- 200 g Pepitas OR Macadamias, (you can use nuts of your choice)
- 200 g medjool dates
- 20 g Cacao or drinking chocolate
Place Pepitas OR Macadamias into TM bowl and mix for 10 secs on Speed 8 for Pepitas or 20 secs for Macadamias.
Add Medjool dates and cacao/rinking chocolate and mix 1 minute on Speed 9.
Roll into balls and refigerate for 1 hour before enjoying.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake