- 200 g Pepitas OR Macadamias, (you can use nuts of your choice)
- 200 g medjool dates
- 20 g Cacao or drinking chocolate
Place Pepitas OR Macadamias into TM bowl and mix for 10 secs on Speed 8 for Pepitas or 20 secs for Macadamias.
Add Medjool dates and cacao/rinking chocolate and mix 1 minute on Speed 9.
Roll into balls and refigerate for 1 hour before enjoying.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen