- 500 grams Vanilla Yoghurt, frozen into ice cubes
- 100 grams Frozen Blueberries
- 50 grams Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 Egg white (optional)
Add 250g of frozen yoghurt ice cubes plus the remaining ingredients.
2. Process for 20 seconds on Speed 9. Use the spatula if you need to help move the mixture.
3. Add the remaining 250g of frozen yoghurt ice cubes and process for 1 minute on Speed 10.
Blueberry Frozen Yoghurt
Accessories you need
If you are using Natural Yoghurt that hasn't already been sweetened you may want to increase your maple syrup or add 50 grams of raw sugar & process it to icing sugar at the beginning.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free