- 600 grams thickened cream, (600ml bottle)
- 395 grams condensed milk, (395g tin )
- 100 grams Kilkenny Butterscotch Cream
Attach butterfly in bowl. Pour in 200g cream.
Mix on Speed 2 whilst pouring in condensed milk through the hole in the lid - approx. 15 seconds.
Combine the remainer of cream.
Mix 45 sec, speed 3 until mixture thickens slightly.
Pour in 100 grams of LIQUEUR. Mix 30 sec, speed 4.
Pour into a suitable container for ice cream to be frozen in.
Freeze over night.
Butterscotch Cream Ice-Cream
Accessories you need
If you are using a Tovolo ice cream tub, first freeze 250ml cold water in between the two inner walls. This dose two things.
1. it makes a solid base, preventing breakage when scooping out the Ice-Cream.
2. It helps freeze the cream quicker.
Oven temperatures are for conventional; if using fan-forced (convection), reduce the temperature by 20˚C.
We use Australian tablespoons and cups:
1 teaspoon equals 5 ml; 1 tablespoon equals 20 ml; 1 cup equals 250 ml.
All herbs are fresh (unless specified) and cups are lightly packed.
All vegetables are medium size and peeled, unless specified.
All eggs are 55-60 g, unless specified.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Thermomix Fig Salami
- Almond and oat Bliss Balls
- Traditional Welsh Cakes
- SIMPLE PASSION FRUIT ICE CREAM
- Grantham Ginger Crunchies
- FRESH CHERRY ICE CREAM
- Crayfish and Prawn Dip
- Piri Piri Seasoning
- Slow-Cooked Beef Curry
- GARLIC PRAWN & CRAB DIP
- Vegetarian Chicken Flavoured Stock Powder
- Osram’s Christmas Nuts & Bolts
- Chillied Corn Fritters
- CANDIED MANDARIN PEEL
- Teriyaki Salmon