- 600 grams thickened cream, (600ml bottle)
- 395 grams condensed milk, (395g tin )
- 100 grams Kilkenny Butterscotch Cream
Attach butterfly in bowl. Pour in 200g cream.
Mix on Speed 2 whilst pouring in condensed milk through the hole in the lid - approx. 15 seconds.
Combine the remainer of cream.
Mix 45 sec, speed 3 until mixture thickens slightly.
Pour in 100 grams of LIQUEUR. Mix 30 sec, speed 4.
Pour into a suitable container for ice cream to be frozen in.
Freeze over night.
Butterscotch Cream Ice-Cream
Accessories you need
If you are using a Tovolo ice cream tub, first freeze 250ml cold water in between the two inner walls. This dose two things.
1. it makes a solid base, preventing breakage when scooping out the Ice-Cream.
2. It helps freeze the cream quicker.
Oven temperatures are for conventional; if using fan-forced (convection), reduce the temperature by 20˚C.
We use Australian tablespoons and cups:
1 teaspoon equals 5 ml; 1 tablespoon equals 20 ml; 1 cup equals 250 ml.
All herbs are fresh (unless specified) and cups are lightly packed.
All vegetables are medium size and peeled, unless specified.
All eggs are 55-60 g, unless specified.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Rum and Raisin Icecream
- Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Chocolate Mouse (translated from Schokoladen-Mousse recipe)
- Zserbo aka Gerbeaud cake (Hungarian layer cake)
- Jilly’s No Fail Rum Balls
- Gluten free sponge
- Christmas 🎄 jelly candys
- Variation Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)
- Lemon Slice
- gulten free rice cake
- Biscoff slice
- Variation Thermomix Russian Fudge
- SIMPLE PASSION FRUIT ICE CREAM
- Grantham Ginger Crunchies
- FRESH CHERRY ICE CREAM
- Crayfish and Prawn Dip
- Piri Piri Seasoning
- Slow-Cooked Beef Curry
- GARLIC PRAWN & CRAB DIP
- Vegetarian Chicken Flavoured Stock Powder
- Osram’s Christmas Nuts & Bolts
- Chillied Corn Fritters
- CANDIED MANDARIN PEEL
- Teriyaki Salmon