- 60 grams Butter/Nuttelex, Nuttelex for dairy free
- 160 grams SR flour
- 160 grams sugar
- 130 grams Milk of choice
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 55 grams golden syrup, Or 2 tablespoons
- 375 grams hot water
- 30 grams Butter/Nuttelex
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 170 degrees fan-forced
2. Place butter/nuttelex into bowl and melt 2 mins, 60 degrees, speed 2 (until melted).
3. Add remaining pudding ingredients and mix 10 sec speed 5.
4. Scrape down sides and repeat mix 10 sec speed 5.
5. Pour into oven proof dish
6. Rinse out bowl
7. Add all sauce ingredients and heat 1-2 mins 60 degrees speed 2. Until butter is melted. Nuttelex doesn't take as long if making dairy free.
8. Gently pour sauce on top of pudding.
9. Bake in moderate oven for 30-35 mins.
This tastes delicious dairy free, no difference. I use rice milk.
I also make this gluten free using gluten free SR flour as required.
If you can, serve with a dollop of cream or ice-cream to compliment it perfectly.
a family favourite, hope you love it too!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Raw Cacao & Almond Protein Balls
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Aunty Maree's Best Banana Cake Ever
- It’s Lime Cheesecake!
- LONG JOHNS (CREAM DOUGHNUT)
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Courgette Flan
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Feijoa, Ginger and Vanilla Jam
- Mandy's Chai Latte mix
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup