- 150 grams Medjool dates, deseeded
- 110 grams raw cashews
- 1/4 Vanilla pod, seeds only
- 1/2 teaspoon Natural organic peppermint extract
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- Organic desiccated coconut for rolling
Place all ingredients, except for the coconut into the bowl and mix 10 seconds / speed 6.
Ensure the mixture has a sticky consistency, if not, mix for a few more seconds.
Roll the mixture into walnut sized balls.
Coat in the coconut.
Store in the fridge/freezer.
You can easily double this recipe if you like!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Pineapple upside down cake
- Choc Bliss Balls
- Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Custard
- Churro Pancakes
- Coconut Panna Cotta with tropical salsa
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls