- 100 grams Coconut butter, Recipe on recipe community
- 300 grams CADA, on recipe community and in New EDC
- 1 heaped tablespoon Yogurt, your own or Evia or jalna vanilla best
1h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Make CADA by combining one apple quartered, with a handfull each of Coconut, almonds and pitted dates. turbo x 2-3
mix in 100 gm soft coconut butter and a table spoon of yogurt 10 sec
Place onto greased lined slice tray or container. Push mix down approx 5 cm thick. Place in fridge for 30 mins - 1 hour or until hard.
Slice into bars or snack blocks and store in fridge or an air tight container.
CADA and bars
Accessories you need
Can use any dried fruit or nuts even rice bubbles, cocao etc to flavour bars, turbo apricot to make apricot delight or roll into bliss balls, use your imagination!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Quinoa, silverbeet and feta soda bread
- Choc-orange drizzle/dip
- Healthy Chocolate Brownies
- Mayonnaise sushi style
- butternut snap biscuits
- Suz's best Banana and date bread
- Coconut milk using fresh cocout
- spanakopita pie
- Gluten and sugar free "Birdseed" Muesli Bars
- Blood Orange Sorbet
- Coconut milk- using heat
- Gujrati Kadhi
- Easy Uttapam
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet
- Blueberry and lemon loaf
- TM6 Yogurt - Greek style or Vanilla Flavour
- Variation Tzatziki
- Passionfruit Yogurt cake
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Chocolate avocado cake
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Seeded banana and honey loaf
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"