- 300 grams Oreo Biscuits
- 100 grams cream cheese
- 300 grams white chocolate
Place the 300g Oreo biscuits into mixing bowl and chop for 5 sec/speed 8. Or until mixture is crumbs
2. Add 100g cream cheese and mix 10 sec/speed 8, mixture will come together like a ball of dough.
3. Spoon out large teaspoons of mixture and roll into balls, you should get 20 balls out of the mixture, place on baking tray. Once all balls are rolled out put baking tray into fridge for 1/2 hour to chill.
4. Wash and dry mixing bowl well.
5. Add 300g white chocolate to mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 9.
6. Melt for 5-8 min/60C/speed 1 or until completely melted
7. Take cake pops out of fridge and dip lolly stick into melted chocolate, put stick into base of balls and leave sitting on tray to set.
8. Pick up balls using the lolly stick & dip into melted chocolate to coat balls. Lift balls out of chocolate and tap lightly on the side of your hand to even out coating, chocolate will drip off into the bowl. Do this carefully or you may end up with a cake ball in your melted chocolate.(Leave chocolate in TM bowl this way if it starts to set you can heat it up again. Never higher than 60degrees.)
9. Push stick into a piece of foam or oasis to keep upright to set.
Depending on what you want your cake pop to look like you can wait for it to set before decorating or put sprinkles on before the chocolate sets.
If you're cake pops are becoming too soft put them back into the fridge before dipping into the chocolate, the colder they are the quicker the chocolate will set. You could put them into the freezer also.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls