- 50 g Candy Canes, i like to use the sweet, not the minty type
- 200 g dark chocolate, feel free to sub for any type of chocolate
1. Add candy canes to bowl and blitz - 3sec/speed 8. Set aside in a dry place
2. Add chocolate and melt - 4min/50deg/speed 1
3. Pour chocolate (as a thin layer) onto a tray covered in baking paper
4. Sprinkle candy cane crush onto chocolate quickly before it dries.
5. Place in fridge for 30-60 min
6. Crack into shard-like pieces and ENJOY!!
Before you wash the chocolate out of the bowl... STOP!! Insert butterfly, add some milk (250g) and heat - 2-3min/70deg/speed 1 and enjoy a hot chocolate while you're waiting for your bark chill!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nanna's Tea Cake
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Quick fruit sponge
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Vegan Peanut Butter/Caramel Sauce
- Green Goodness Chocolate Brownie Balls - Paleo & Vegan
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Chocolate & Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Smashed Pea and Haloumi Fritters
- Pumpkin and Feta Muffins
- Creamy Lemon Biscuit Bars
- Simply Delicious Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni
- Mexican Chicken and Corn Bake
- Kids in the Kitchen - White Chocolate and Apricot Easter Roughs
- Wholemeal Spelt (Refined Sugar Free) Banana and Coconut Loaf
- Simple Coconut Chicken Curry with Hidden Veggies for the Kids
- Easy & Delicious Christmas Brandy Custard
- Vegan - 10 second - Choc Mint Mousse (with peppermint essential oil)
- Natural Fruit Flavouring for Yoghurt (with added protein hit and free from refined sugar)
- Mini Cheesy Vegetarian Party Quiches