- 100 grams soft butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup plain flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 200 grams milk cooking chocolate
- 100 grams slivered almonds
- 395 grams sweetened condensed milk
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Preheat oven to 180 Degrees.
2. Grease and line 3cm deep, 26cm x 16cm (base) lamington pan.
3. Place butter, vanilla and brown sugar in TM jug.
4. Blend together 1 minute - Speed 5.
5. Add flour and baking powder to TM jug.
6. Blend for 1 minute - Speed 5 (scraping in between).
7. Using your fingertips, press base mixture into prepared pan.
8. Bake for 12 minutes, or until light golden.
9. Set aside to cool for 5 minutes.
10. Roughly chop chocolate and place in a bowl with the almonds - mix well.
11. Sprinkle chocolate mixture over the cooked base.
12. Drizzle sweetened condensed milk evenly over the chocolate mixture.
13. Bake slice for 18 to 20 minutes, or until golden.
14. Cool completely and cut into squares to serve.
15. Dust with icing sugar if desired.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk
- Tofu Pudding
- Apricot Balls/Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Custard with Protein Powder
- Rima’s Tagrid Ahmed Mamaghanooj Kitchen’s Mafrookeh
- Poached Quince - TM6 Slow Cook, Blade Cover Method
- Banoffee Pie
- Chocolate Easter Egg Cheesecakes
- Cherry Ripe Slice-NO BAKE