- 125 g Butter, chopped
- 180 g Self Raising Flour
- 100 g Coconut, desciated
- 250 g brown sugar
- 1 can condensed milk, 400g
- 30 g Butter
- 70 g Golden Syryp
- 375 g chocolate, I use Nestle or Cadbury milk melts
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Pre heat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Line a 20cm x 30cm slice tin with baking paper.
3. Measure butter into mixing bowl then cook for 2 minutes/70 degrees/Speed 2.
4. Add remaining dry ingredients to mixing bowl stir for 15 seconds/speed 7. Scrape sides of bowl and repeat if necessary.
5. Place into prepared tin.
6. Press mixture into the tin making sure that the base is as even as you can get it.
7. Bake in a moderate oven for 15 minutes.
1. Rinse and dry mixing bowl.
2. Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and cook 8 minutes/100 degrees/Speed 4.
3. Pour caramel mixture over cooked base and return to the oven for another 10 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and allow to cool before you put the chocolate layer on top.
1. Clean and dry mixing bowl
2. Place chocolate into the mixing bowl and chop 10 seconds/speed 8
3. Scrape down the side of the mixing bowl.
4. Melt chocolate 2 1/2 minutes/50 degrees/speed 3.
5. Quickly pour the chocolate over the cool base and caramel.
6. When Chocolate is almost set, (very important that it isn’t completely set) cut into desired slices.
DO NOT SCRAP DOWN THE BOWL, JUST POUR AS MUCH OF THE CHOCOLATE OUT AS YOU CAN.
I always put 500g – 1000g of milk into the mixing bowl that has the chocolate still in it and make chocolate milk 5 minutes/Varoma/speed 2. You can put it into a jug and pop it in the fridge for cold chocolate milk or just have a wonderful hot chocolate straight away.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Aunty Maree's Best Banana Cake Ever
- It’s Lime Cheesecake!
- LONG JOHNS (CREAM DOUGHNUT)
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Meghli مغلي
- Courgette Flan
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Variation "I LOVE your Cauliflower Cheese" bake
- Rima's Petitfour
- Rima's Maamoul
- No bake mars bar cheesecake