- 190g Self Raising Flour
- 35g castor sugar
- 30g Butter
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- pinch salt
- 1 egg
- 75g Milk
- 60g Butter
- 3 Cups brown sugar
- 2 Cups water
- 1 Cup orange juice
- pinch salt
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Combine SRF, Castor Sugar, butter, vanilla essence10 seconds on Speed 8.Then add 75g milk and egg10 seconds speed 4 Scrape down sides and repeat. Put dumplings into balls onto varoma tray.
Comine all sauce ingredients in bowl. Place varoma tray and lid on TM bowl.20 minutes, varoma, Speed 2 Place dumplings and drizle sauce over dumplings in thermoserve until ready to eat.
baking paper on veroma bowel prevets scrubing
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Low carb fathead dough
- Variation Bullet Proof Coffee
- Baked Falafel Bites
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- Zopf (Swiss Milk Bread)
- Apple-Cinnamon Choc Chip Muffin
- Easy peasy iced custard tarts
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE