- 1 packages Caramello koalas, approx. 180g share pack
- 100 g milk chocolate melts
- 450 g Shortbread Biscuits
- 120 g Shredded coconut
- 395 g sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Paste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Prepare a biscuit tin with baking paper
add biscuits to bowl and blitz for approx;
- 5 secs - speed 9
then add coconut to bowl and combine ;
- 5 secs - speed 3
Set aside in another bowl.
add condensed milk, caramello koalas, chocolate melts and vanilla paste to bowl then combine at:
- 6 mins
- 50 degrees
- speed 4
Add biscuit & coconut mixture back into bowl with melted mixture and combine for -
- 30 secs
- speed 7
tip into slice tin and press down and refridgerate until set.
cut into pieces
slightly oiled hands to press mixture into tin will assist
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl