- 250 grams Digestive biscuits
- 80 gram Butter
- 200 grams Caramilk Chocolate
- 500 grams Caramilk Philadelphia Cheese
- 100 grams cream
- 30 grams castor sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
3h 30minPreparation 3h 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
•Grease & line a 20cm springform pan.
•Melt butter 2min 60deg Speed 2.
•Add biscuits & blitz 6sec Speed 9. •Scrape sides of bowl. Add to pan and smooth.
•Add chocolate, cream and vanilla essence to the bowl.
•Melt for 5min 50deg Rev Speed2.
•Scrape sides of bowl.
•Add cream cheese and caster sugar, mix 15sec Speed 5.
•Scrape sides of bowl and repeat.
•Pour over biscuit base, smooth and place in fridge for atleast 3hours
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Top Deck Caramel Crunch
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Choc-caramilk Bavarian
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits