- 225 gram Cashew Milk, see Raw Tiramisu recipe
- 1 gelatine leaves, soaked in water 5 minutes
- 10 grams Vanilla essence or extract
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Soak gelatine sheet in room temp water.
After making your cashew milk/cream put into TM bowl and heat 5 minutes 100 degrees speed 1.5. Add gelatine sheet that has been soaked and mix for 20 seconds speed 3. Pour into 2 or 3 small dishes and set in fridge.
Sprinkle with castor sugar and brulee before serving
It is like panna cotta if you eat after setting or brulee if desired. If bruleeing (is that a word), make sure you set in smaller deeper dishes otherwise the torch will melt the custard.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Brownie
- Heydon's Crepes
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover
- Banana & Hazelnut Icecream
- Caramilky Cheesecake
- Variation of Jamie Oliver’s Sticky Date Toffee Pudding
- Caramilk Ice Cream
- Caramilk Mousse with strawberries
- Caramilk baked cheesecake
- Raw Strawberry Frozen Snack Bars
- Vanilla Slice