- 175 g filtered water
- 125 g rice syrup
- 1 level tablespoons vanilla extract, can use powder
- 250 g coconut milk
- 250 g filtered water
- 70 g Cashews, raw (I used activated)
- 60 g Coconut sugar
- 1 heaped tablespoons tapioca flour
- pinch Himalayan salt
Mix 1 -
Combine all ingredients in clean TM bowl mix spd 6, 10 sec.
Without cleaning bowl add all Mix 2 ingredients.
Mix spd 9 for 1-2 min.
Re add mix 1 to TM bowl.
Heat on 80 deg for 6 min on spd 4.
Pour in clean container and when cooled freeze for 3 hours or till mostly frozen.
Place frozen piceces back into bowl and mix on spd 8 for 20 sec.
Refreeze a bit prior to serving...
This is an adapted recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate caramel coconut balls
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Bill Granger Cauliflower and Fennel Salad
- Green smoothie
- Apple Cinnamon Bars with Cooconut Vanilla Frosting Adapted
- DLT broccoli soup with Tahini and pinenut Zaatar crumb
- cashew NO-GHURT
- No Mato Sauce - AIP compliant
- AIP Coffee
- Flourless Crio bru chocolate cake
- clone of Apple and Sage Pork Cassoulet
- Sarah Wilson's coco-nutty crunchy museli
- Cashew Yoghurt