THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 210 grams sugar
- 200 grams plain flour
- 70 grams Dark Cocoa
- 1.25 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 70 grams olive oil
- 350 grams water or cooled coffee
- 1 tablespoons balsamic vinegar or ACV
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 150 gram dark chocolate (>50% cocoa)
- 125 grams unsalted butter (OR 150gm coconut cream)
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- - Preheat oven to 160 degrees
- Grease and line a 20-22cm round cake tin
- Place sugar into "Closed lid" and mill speed 8 / 5seconds
- Weigh in flour, dark cocoa, bicarbonate of soda and salt. Mix speed 4 / 4 seconds
- Insert butterfly
- Weigh in water, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and vanilla to "Closed lid"
- Blend speed 3 / 5 seconds
- Transfer to prepared cake tin and bake just below centre of oven for 45-50 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean
-Let cool in tin for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack
- - In a cleaned "Closed lid" weigh chocolate and mill speed 8 / 5 seconds
- Add cubed butter into the "Closed lid" and melt 3mins / 60 degrees / speed 2
- Add olive oil and mix speed 3 / 3 seconds
- Pour into a seperate bowl and allow to cool completely before icing cooled cake.
NOW - before cleaning your bowl add 1 tbsp of drinking chocolate and 250mls of milk of choice and heat 2 mins / 60 deg / speed 4 for a delicous hot chocolate.
For the cake
Accessories you need
For a delicious pudding serve straight from oven sprinkled with icing sugar and served with cream, coconut yoghurt or ice cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Chocolate Cake
- Filipino Pandesal
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF