THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 210 grams sugar
- 200 grams plain flour
- 70 grams Dark Cocoa
- 1.25 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 70 grams olive oil
- 350 grams water or cooled coffee
- 1 tablespoons balsamic vinegar or ACV
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 150 gram dark chocolate (>50% cocoa)
- 125 grams unsalted butter (OR 150gm coconut cream)
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- - Preheat oven to 160 degrees
- Grease and line a 20-22cm round cake tin
- Place sugar into and mill speed 8 / 5seconds
- Weigh in flour, dark cocoa, bicarbonate of soda and salt. Mix speed 4 / 4 seconds
- Insert butterfly
- Weigh in water, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and vanilla to
- Blend speed 3 / 5 seconds
- Transfer to prepared cake tin and bake just below centre of oven for 45-50 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean
-Let cool in tin for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack
- - In a cleaned
- Add cubed butter into the and melt 3mins / 60 degrees / speed 2
- Add olive oil and mix speed 3 / 3 seconds
- Pour into a seperate bowl and allow to cool completely before icing cooled cake.
NOW - before cleaning your bowl add 1 tbsp of drinking chocolate and 250mls of milk of choice and heat 2 mins / 60 deg / speed 4 for a delicous hot chocolate. weigh chocolate and mill speed 8 / 5 seconds
For the cake
Accessories you need
For a delicious pudding serve straight from oven sprinkled with icing sugar and served with cream, coconut yoghurt or ice cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk
- Tofu Pudding
- Apricot Balls/Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Custard with Protein Powder