- 2 packages Malt'O'Milk biscuits
- 3 cherry ripe bars, or Crunchies, cut into pieces
- 275g can sweetened condensed milk
- 600mls bottle thickened cream
- 1/2 tsp coconut essence, omit if using Crunchie bars
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Line a square or rectangular slice pan with clingwrap, overlapping the edges.
Place a layer of biscuits on the bottom of the pan.
Blitz Cherry Ripe bars 10secs/sp5 and set aside.
Without rinsing the bowl, whip the cream, essence and sweetened condensed milk 80secs/sp4.5, or until thick.
Return Cherry Ripes to the bowl 10secs/sp3/rev. Add a drop of pink colour if you wish.
Spread over the layer of biscuits and cover with another layer of biscuits.
Cover with more clingwrap, and freeze until set.
Oh My Goodness..!! Only 4 ingredients and sooo delicious ;p
"Thermify me.." Your source for great recipes, tips inspiration and instruction
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Easy vegan chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Dulce de Leche/Caramel thumb-print cookies
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Better than K*C Coleslaw