- 2 packages Malt'O'Milk biscuits
- 3 cherry ripe bars, or Crunchies, cut into pieces
- 275g can sweetened condensed milk
- 600mls bottle thickened cream
- 1/2 tsp coconut essence, omit if using Crunchie bars
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Line a square or rectangular slice pan with clingwrap, overlapping the edges.
Place a layer of biscuits on the bottom of the pan.
Blitz Cherry Ripe bars 10secs/sp5 and set aside.
Without rinsing the bowl, whip the cream, essence and sweetened condensed milk 80secs/sp4.5, or until thick.
Return Cherry Ripes to the bowl 10secs/sp3/rev"Counter-clockwise operation" . Add a drop of pink colour if you wish.
Spread over the layer of biscuits and cover with another layer of biscuits.
Cover with more clingwrap, and freeze until set.
Accessories you need
Oh My Goodness..!! Only 4 ingredients and sooo delicious ;p
"Thermify me.." Your source for great recipes, tips inspiration and instruction
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Apricot slice
- Turkish Pide with cheese and onion
- Flaky pastry sausage rolls
- Orange drizzle cake
- Cinnabun bread
- Vietnamese Banh Mi baguettes
- Easy peasy Apple cinnamon scrolls
- Quick mix butter cake
- Italian Semolina Bread
- Rock cakes
- Heidi’s German Streusel Kuchen (Crumble cake) yeast free version