- 200 g chop ripple biscuits OR plain sweet biscuits like Marie
- 50 g choc chips / chunks
- 200 g glace cherries
- 50 g Desiccated Coconut
- 200 g condensed milk
- 10 g cocoa powder, plus extra for rolling
Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Brunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Egg free Vegetarian Nut free Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic American Easy Quick Cooling Dessert Praline/sweets
- Mill biscuits for 5 seconds speed 8
- Add in chocolate, cherries and coconut, and mix a further 3 seconds speed 8
- Add in condensed milk and cocoa, and mix a further 5 seconds speed 6
- Roll tablespoon sized balls, then roll in extra cocoa or coconut (depending on taste) to serve
Best stored in the refrigerator. Flavours develop overnight if made the day before.
If mixture is a little soft, refrigerate ~1 hour before rolling @ use wet hands to prevent mixture sticking. If mixture is a little dry when made, add slightly more condensed milk.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet