- 1 package Oreo Biscuits
- 100 grams blanched almonds
- 100 grams Glacé cherries (red)
- 100 grams dried apricots
- 100 grams sweetened condensed milk, skim is ok to use
- 50 grams dessicated coconut
- additional dessicated coconut, to coat balls
Place oreos, cherries, almonds, coconut and apricots into the TM bowl. Set dial to lid closed position and pulse turbo button 4 - 5 times
Add condensed milk and mix for 10 seconds on Reverse + speed 5
Using a teaspoon, spoon out mixture, roll into a ball and coat in coconut to finish.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramilk Fudge
- Spiced Fig & Brandy Ice Cream
- Caramel fudge
- Fig and almond bliss balls
- Forest Moss Cake
- Caramilk Cheesecake variant
- Tim Tam Truffle Balls
- Soph’s easy vanilla yoghurt
- Keto Ice Cream
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Steamed Pork Dumplings
- Dairy Free Fruit Ice Cream
- Chicken Roulade and Vegetables with Potato and Leek Soup
- Chicken Fajita Pasta DF - See tips for GF
- Choc Mint Brownie Donuts
- Paleo Pancakes
- HCG P2 Red Curry Prawn Cauliflower Risotto
- Apple and Fennel Stuffed Pork Belly
- Ricotta Gnocchi with Chicken and Bacon in a Creamy Tomato Sauce
- Chicken and Quinoa Salad
- Refined Sugar Free Cinnamon Tea Cake
- Tandoori Chicken Quinoa