- 220 grams Pitted Dried Dates
- 100 grams raw almonds
- 20 grams raw cashews
- 2 tsp vanilla extract, or 1/3 vanilla bean
- 65 grams desicated coconut
- 20 grams cocoa powder, optional or raw cacao powder
- 10 grams coconut oil, optional
Process nuts (& vanilla bean if using) 15 seconds on speed 10.
Add remaining ingredients & process 30 seconds on speed 10.
Roll into ball shapes & roll in some extra coconut.
If you can' t be bothered rolling into balls press mixture into a tray & put into the fridge or freezer & slice into squares.
Thanks to Kylie for her recipe, I just left out the 2 tbs of maple syrup.
Such a delicious guilt free healthy snack too
To save time can press the mixture into a square tin & put into the fridge or the freezer till set & then cut into squares insted of rolling balls.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot Roll Ups / Fruit Leathers - @Thermo.Cazza
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Thermomix Fig Salami
- Almond and oat Bliss Balls
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb Clafoutis
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs