- 400 grams Arnotts Mint Slice biscuits
- 250 grams Philly cream cheese, softened
Recipe is created for
Place biscuits in jug and mix on speed 7 for 10 seconds (or until biscuits resemble crumbs).
Add cream cheese and mix on speed 6 until the cheese and biscuits are totally incoporated. Scrape down sides of bowl if required.
Roll mixture into small balls. If desired, roll balls in cocoa/chocolate sprinkles etc or coat with melted chocolate.
Accessories you need
These make great home made gifts in truffle boxes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie