- 400 grams Arnotts Mint Slice biscuits
- 250 grams Philly cream cheese, softened
Recipe is created for
Place biscuits in jug and mix on speed 7 for 10 seconds (or until biscuits resemble crumbs).
Add cream cheese and mix on speed 6 until the cheese and biscuits are totally incoporated. Scrape down sides of bowl if required.
Roll mixture into small balls. If desired, roll balls in cocoa/chocolate sprinkles etc or coat with melted chocolate.
Accessories you need
These make great home made gifts in truffle boxes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls