- Pudding Ingredients:
- 1 Orange rind (save juice for step 4)
- 140 g raw sugar
- 140 g Dark choc melts
- 100 g unsalted butter
- (make this first if necessary)
- 2 Eggs
- 100 g Orange juice (about 1 orange)
- 120 g SR flour
- 2 tblspns Cocoa powder
- Sauce Ingredients:
- 100-150 g orange juice
- (whatever is l eft from the oranges)
- 100-150 g raw sugar, (same weight as OJ)
- Ice cream to serve (Optional)
8Recipe is created for
1. Mill orange rind with raw sugar for 10 seconds on speed10. Empty into a bowl.
2. Melt chocolate for 2 minutes at 50ºC on speed 1. Scrape down then finish heating for 1 minute at 50ºC on speed 1. Empty into a bowl, don’t bother cleaning the Thermomix jug.
3. Add butter and sugar mix to jug. Mix 5 seconds on speed 7.
4. Return melted chocolate to the jug with all the other ingredients. Mix 8 seconds on speed 5. Scrape down and then finish for a few more seconds.
5. Divide batter into 12 silicon ‘muffin’ moulds. (5 in the base and 7 in the top of the Varoma)
6. Rinse the bowl and add 1litre of water. Set Varoma into position and steam for 25 minutes at Varoma temperature on speed 2.
7. Allow puddings to cool slightly before tipping them onto the serving platter.
1. Clean the jug properly now.
2. Cook sugar and juice for 4 minutes at 90ºC on speed 2.
3. Pour some hot syrup over the puddings and serve the rest in a small jug.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches